2009-04-14

Waiting a day

I waiting a day for a long time.
That is the result of matriculation.On this friday the result will out. It will change my fate.
If i 'll chosen for it, i won't go for form 6.
Anywhere , i wish that i be chosen for it.
Have to depend my luck this year.haha
My holiday have to finish no longer.
I have to concentrate on my study. Cannot always online anymore.
Really appreciate this few time left for me to play.
But before i back to my study life, i wish to go for trip first.
But the sad thing is my parents don't want go and my friends too.
Sometimes so disappointed that hard to communicate with my parents.
They really don't understand my thinking.
Sometimes just think that what they said are right.
Never thinking about my situation now and my feelings too.
At home no one can be my counsellor.
sad.haiz
But anywhere my last wish just that i can be chosen for matriculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment